Hey Guys

Go down

Hey Guys

Post  ScottP on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:51 pm

Harro, guess ill finally say hello even though you already know me Laughing I love TV and movies and my tastes differ from week to week. Ill give anything a chance because you never know how a show may develop! Lately i have been watching TrueBlood S1, Burn Notice S1, Battlestar Galactica S3, 24 S6, Dexter S1 all on dvd because i hate commercials! Live TV i have been watching/watched recently Royal Pains, Fringe, Leverage, Dollhouse, House, and have dabbled in Dead Like Me, although I must admit the first episode of Dead Like Me didn't do much for me. Ill watch a couple more episodes on Hulu before i decide for sure because TrueBlood started of a little stagnant too! I'm glad you 2 are having fun with this and I hope you keep it up! Talk to you on Saturday

-Scott

ScottP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey Scott!

Post  justjay - admin on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:36 pm

@ScottP

Nice to fake meet you! Glad you're being active on our forum!

I'll second the idea of giving a little more time to Dead Like Me. I found the pilot to be a bit melodramatic compared to the rest of the show.

Look forward to having more discussions and whatnot! You crack me up. The whole Palin on Real Housewives thing still pops into my head and makes me laugh occasionally!

See you around!

-jay
justjay - admin
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Romcom the Slayer
Character Level: 100
Class: Action Star (Fighter)

View user profile http://switchingchannels.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hi Scott!!!

Post  marshmellowsatellite on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Hi Scott
Can I call you Scotch? Ive always wanted to have a friend name scott who let me call him scotch. If you say no it wont hurt my fillings but I just figured since were all fonzies Id ask. Um well its cool to meet you. oooh and you listed trublood! That show rocks! Whos youre favorite character?

bye scotch
marshmellowsatellite

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Sarasota Fluff
Character Level: 2
Class: Mindfreak (Mage)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys

Post  amanda on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Hello person I don't know at all! lol!

You really thought the first episode of TruBlood dragged? I found myself hooked from the first 5 minutes.I think you will like Dead Like Me. It is very quirky!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda
amanda
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Willow Stackhouse
Character Level: 100
Class: Vampire

View user profile http://www.switchingchannels.libsyn.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottP on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:00 pm

marshmellowsatellite wrote:Hi Scott
Can I call you Scotch? Ive always wanted to have a friend name scott who let me call him scotch. If you say no it wont hurt my fillings but I just figured since were all fonzies Id ask. Um well its cool to meet you. oooh and you listed trublood! That show rocks! Whos youre favorite character?

bye scotch

I think my favorite character atm is Lafayette, his role just gets better and better as the series moves forward! Im also a big fan of Eric and the new chick Jessica is interesting. Ive never been called Scotch before but it doesn't bother me Cool Just dont call me Scrotch that would be odd Embarassed

ScottP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  marshmellowsatellite on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:40 pm

ScottP wrote:
marshmellowsatellite wrote:Hi Scott

bye scotch

I think my favorite character atm is Lafayette, his role just gets better and better as the series moves forward! Im also a big fan of Eric and the new chick Jessica is interesting. Ive never been called Scotch before but it doesn't bother me Cool Just dont call me Scrotch that would be odd Embarassed

Laughing Scrotch!

Scrotch sounds like a metal band from the 80s! Lets go see Scrotch tonight! I wonder what their hit song would be? What do you think, Scott? Something about packages being delivered or dragons probably.

Surprised Lafayette is my favorite character too! Probably not for the same reason though because I mostly like him because he reminds me of my brother who, like mr lafayayette, is too gay to function! lol. I kid. I really love my brother.

Hmmm... Well theres lots stuff for me to check! JustJay really keeps these forums hopping, doesnt he?

bye scott

ps
Hey you want to go see Scrotch at the arena some time? I hear they rock the house! cheers
marshmellowsatellite

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Sarasota Fluff
Character Level: 2
Class: Mindfreak (Mage)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down