Switching Channels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whos this chick?

3 posters

Go down

Whos this chick? Empty Whos this chick?

Post  marshmellowsatellite Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Hello switching channels world!

My name is Sarah and I like TV! I came across your podcast while looking for podcasts about tv. Weird huh? Usually I don't find much but I thought that your idea of comparing the two shows sounded interesting so I tried it out. Im glad I did and as soon as I was done with the second one I went right back and listened to the first and it was good too although I prefer the second.

Anyway enough about you! Im a TVaholic! It's not all I do but its what I do to relax so its pretty important to me. Some of the shows I like are buffy, Bachelorette, Chuck, That '70s Show,Heroes, The Twilight Zone, that show they made of the crow, TRublood... uhm. There are like a million. If you want to know just ask!

I thought it was a good idea to start these forums. I can't wait to meet more of the kind of people who enjoy your show, which is to say weirdos, lol, jk, bbut not really. THis can be our little play circus!
marshmellowsatellite
marshmellowsatellite

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Sarasota Fluff
Character Level: 2
Class: Mindfreak (Mage)

Back to top Go down

Whos this chick? Empty Hello to you too!

Post  amanda Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:32 pm

It is very lovely to meet you! Jay designed our avatars! After reading the list of shows you like I think you are going to love our next show! I love your mode of transportation. Where can I get a loon buggy?

Thanks for all the love,
Amanda
amanda
amanda
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Willow Stackhouse
Character Level: 100
Class: Vampire

http://www.switchingchannels.libsyn.com

Back to top Go down

Whos this chick? Empty Hiiii!!!

Post  justjay - admin Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:46 am

Hi Sarah!

Thanks for listening and joining in on the conversations here at the forums! I'm so glad you like the show. Also, I agree with you, I think the second episode is better -- although when we were recording it I wasn't sure about that! (The day we recorded episode 2 we had REALLY bad storms and we kept losing electricity. Plus one time I forgot to hit record and we did like 20 minutes of nothingness!)

Hmmm... How opportune that you would mention both Buffy and True Blood... I wonder what two shows we are pitting against each other for episode 3.... OK, I can't say any more than that. They made a show of the crow? Oooh, I love The Twilight Zone, even the remake in the 80s.

I look forward to meeting more weirdos too! See you around, Sarah!

jay
justjay - admin
justjay - admin
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Romcom the Slayer
Character Level: 100
Class: Action Star (Fighter)

https://switchingchannels.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Whos this chick? Empty Re: Whos this chick?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum