Switching Channels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beverly Hillbillies but with what???? HELP ME!!

3 posters

Go down

Beverly Hillbillies but with what???? HELP ME!! Empty Beverly Hillbillies but with what???? HELP ME!!

Post  juliann*aka*JEW! Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:14 am

well i think it would be cool to have a show to go against the Beverly hillbillies. but what show?? is that show too old?? jesus! this is hard!! i just cant think of one. but keep that in mind. i know a certain someone who loves that show and he would love to hear someone talk about it. lol

juliann*aka*JEW!

Character Sheet
Surf Name: colgate tard ass Helen Keller fighter! friggle faggle
Character Level: 1
Class: Action Star (Fighter)

Back to top Go down

Beverly Hillbillies but with what???? HELP ME!! Empty hmmmm...

Post  justjay - admin Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:11 pm

What about that Paris Hilton show... the simple life? Do you think that would pair up? Might be a stretch but it's all I can think of right now. I'll keep thinking though.

Thanks for the input!
justjay - admin
justjay - admin
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Romcom the Slayer
Character Level: 100
Class: Action Star (Fighter)

https://switchingchannels.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Beverly Hillbillies but with what???? HELP ME!! Empty Re: Beverly Hillbillies but with what???? HELP ME!!

Post  marshmellowsatellite Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:02 pm

juliann*aka*JEW! wrote:well i think it would be cool to have a show to go against the Beverly hillbillies. but what show?? is that show too old?? jesus! this is hard!! i just cant think of one. but keep that in mind. i know a certain someone who loves that show and he would love to hear someone talk about it. lol

How about that Hillybilly version of jon and kate plus 8. Only they have even more kids. I can't think of it but I think that would work.
marshmellowsatellite
marshmellowsatellite

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Sarasota Fluff
Character Level: 2
Class: Mindfreak (Mage)

Back to top Go down

Beverly Hillbillies but with what???? HELP ME!! Empty Re: Beverly Hillbillies but with what???? HELP ME!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum