Switching Channels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOWDY FELLOW COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS!!!!

4 posters

Go down

HOWDY FELLOW COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS!!!! Empty HOWDY FELLOW COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS!!!!

Post  juliann*aka*JEW! Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:03 pm

whats up!!
im jew how do you do? i love television programs. i watch so many shows from cartoons and anime to some pretty sweet series. i love switching channels. pitting 1 show from the past and 1 from the future against each other is genius!! and my favorite part is when Lucy decides which one is better, which makes sense since the dog is smarter than at least 95% of the human and animal population. Steven Hawking has nothing when it comes to Lucy!
even though i love so many tv series my favorite right now is probably Weeds, Nurse Jackie, And Breaking Bad. Coincidentally all of those shows have something to do with drugs affraid but really i like any show as long as it is some what interesting.
i am so looking forward to the upcoming switching channels pod cast.
talk to me anytime, cause im always bored
cya cowboys and cowgirls!
JuLiaNn ~ JEW!

juliann*aka*JEW!

Character Sheet
Surf Name: colgate tard ass Helen Keller fighter! friggle faggle
Character Level: 1
Class: Action Star (Fighter)

Back to top Go down

HOWDY FELLOW COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS!!!! Empty crazy kid

Post  amanda Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:36 am

Hey Ann!

The shows you like do all have drug addicts in them! Are you crying out for help? LOL! What a Face
amanda
amanda
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Willow Stackhouse
Character Level: 100
Class: Vampire

http://www.switchingchannels.libsyn.com

Back to top Go down

HOWDY FELLOW COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS!!!! Empty hello

Post  justjay - admin Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:37 am

Hey Juliann!

Nice of you to come chill at our forums and whatnot. Glad you are looking forward to our next episode - it's due out next week! Nurse Jackie is a good show, although sometimes the drama gets to me... Im more of a comedy or action show kind of guy, so something as thick with drama as Nurse Jackie can hit kinda hard at times.
Anyway, enjoy the forums. I am adding new categories everyday so things should stay fresh.

later

jay
justjay - admin
justjay - admin
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Romcom the Slayer
Character Level: 100
Class: Action Star (Fighter)

https://switchingchannels.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

HOWDY FELLOW COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS!!!! Empty howdy doodoo jew

Post  marshmellowsatellite Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Hellow!
Dangit you just reminded me that I forgot to list some anime on my intro post. It would be cool if lucy and stephen hawking had a battle of wits with their professor x powers. Lucy would win though. Uhm but yeah, Im a cowgirl too so cool. Its nice to meet you. DO you prefer I call you Jew or Juliann?
bye!

Sarah
marshmellowsatellite
marshmellowsatellite

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Sarasota Fluff
Character Level: 2
Class: Mindfreak (Mage)

Back to top Go down

HOWDY FELLOW COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS!!!! Empty Re: HOWDY FELLOW COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down