Switching Channels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 2 - Who deserves the title of housewife?

2 posters

Go down

Episode 2 - Who deserves the title of housewife? Empty Episode 2 - Who deserves the title of housewife?

Post  justjay - admin Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Out of everyone we talked about on Episode 2, who do you think deserves the title of housewife? Maybe you don't think it fits any of them! Discuss.

Last edited by justjay - admin on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
justjay - admin
justjay - admin
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Romcom the Slayer
Character Level: 100
Class: Action Star (Fighter)

https://switchingchannels.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - Who deserves the title of housewife? Empty Re: Episode 2 - Who deserves the title of housewife?

Post  ScottP Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:13 pm

I think I know why Sarah Palin left office. So she can be the first real housewife of bumfuck Alaska Razz Premiering in season 9 once they find 4 to 5 other women.

ScottP

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - Who deserves the title of housewife? Empty Re: Episode 2 - Who deserves the title of housewife?

Post  justjay - admin Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:34 pm

ScottP wrote:I think I know why Sarah Palin left office. So she can be the first real housewife of bumfuck Alaska Razz Premiering in season 9 once they find 4 to 5 other women.

I can see it now. Season 1 of The Real Housewives of Anchorage coming this fall!
justjay - admin
justjay - admin
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Romcom the Slayer
Character Level: 100
Class: Action Star (Fighter)

https://switchingchannels.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down