Switching Channels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curb Your Enthusiasm

2 posters

Go down

Curb Your Enthusiasm Empty Curb Your Enthusiasm

Post  justjay - admin Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:00 pm

Curb Your Enthusiasm is one that I've passed up for a while now. I'm not exactly sure why, but it never looked like it would appeal to me for some reason. I guess it was because, while I respect the show Seinfeld, I never really was a huge fan - I mean I'd watch it if nothing else was on but you get the idea. So I just started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and I really like it so far. I burned through the first season in 2 days and will be starting the second season soon so I will keep you updated on it.

What do I like about it? The main guy, Larry David, who is pretty much just playing himself, is so much like me in the way that he's annoyed by the stupid shit that people do on a day to day basis. From the bizarre rules of doctors office waiting rooms to small talk, he gets so visibly upset by the awkward laws we live by and the bizarre habits that you can't help but laugh.

The only thing that threw me off, when I first started watching the show, was the weird filming style. It looks very clean and raw, somewhere between Sitcom and Camcorder. But once I got over that I really loved the show and I reccomend it. Rent the first season and see if you like it.
justjay - admin
justjay - admin
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Romcom the Slayer
Character Level: 100
Class: Action Star (Fighter)

https://switchingchannels.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Curb Your Enthusiasm Empty I agree sort of

Post  amanda Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:41 am

I admit that being forced to watch Curb your Enthusiasm over breakfast has made me like the show a bit but I would still rather be watching my new BFF! lol!
amanda
amanda
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Willow Stackhouse
Character Level: 100
Class: Vampire

http://www.switchingchannels.libsyn.com

Back to top Go down