Switching Channels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3 - Does SciFi changing their name to Syfy bug you?

2 posters

Go down

So what do you think of the SciFi to Syfy name change?

Episode 3 - Does SciFi changing their name to Syfy bug you? I_vote_lcap0%Episode 3 - Does SciFi changing their name to Syfy bug you? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Episode 3 - Does SciFi changing their name to Syfy bug you? I_vote_lcap57%Episode 3 - Does SciFi changing their name to Syfy bug you? I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Episode 3 - Does SciFi changing their name to Syfy bug you? I_vote_lcap43%Episode 3 - Does SciFi changing their name to Syfy bug you? I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Episode 3 - Does SciFi changing their name to Syfy bug you? I_vote_lcap0%Episode 3 - Does SciFi changing their name to Syfy bug you? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Episode 3 - Does SciFi changing their name to Syfy bug you? Empty Episode 3 - Does SciFi changing their name to Syfy bug you?

Post  justjay - admin Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:11 am

If you listened to the episode, you know how I feel. Now I want to know how you feel. Does the name change from SciFi to Syfy bother you?
justjay - admin
justjay - admin
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Romcom the Slayer
Character Level: 100
Class: Action Star (Fighter)

https://switchingchannels.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - Does SciFi changing their name to Syfy bug you? Empty Re: Episode 3 - Does SciFi changing their name to Syfy bug you?

Post  winklepitter Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Yeah it's pretty lame, but there are still shows on there that I like. Now if they start taking off all the shows I like I might get mad.
winklepitter
winklepitter

Character Sheet
Surf Name: Surfette
Character Level: 1
Class: Nurse (Healer)

Back to top Go down